Use Adobe XD (Adobe Experience Design) to create User Interface & User Experiences.
What Will I Learn?
- 42 lectures of well-structured, step by step content.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2018 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
- Curriculum For This Course 42 Lectures 05:24:42
Size: 1.17 GB