Develop impressive, rich full-stack apps with the latest and greatest features of Python, React, and GraphQL
Learn FULL STACK REACT PYTHON GRAPHQL
- Build stunning, complete full-stack applications with React and Python
- Create a robust Python backend with the Django web framework
- Integrate GraphQL with Python using Graphene and Graphene-Django
- Use GraphQL in great depth—from the basics to using it in full-stack apps
- The latest and greatest React concepts, including React Hooks, React Context, and more
- Work with GraphQL on the backend to create a complete API (with Django and Graphene)
- Master GraphQL in React applications in great depth with Apollo Boost, Apollo Client, and Apollo Client State
This course is for developers keen to build complete, full-stack applications with cutting-edge React user interfaces, powered by a robust Python backend and using GraphQL on the server and client.
This course was designed for developers keen to get ahead of the curve in the latest web technologies, and focuses on how to use GraphQL from front to back, the most current techniques and tools in React (including React Hooks, Apollo Boost, and Material UI), and how to combine it all with Python, Django, and Graphene for an amazing stack.
You’ll be building a full-stack app from scratch with a GraphQL API made with Python (Django and Graphene); a React client app with React Hooks and Apollo Boost; state management React Context (with useContext) and Apollo Client State, media file uploads with Cloudinary; and tons more.
- Build robust GraphQL backends with Python
- Authenticate requests made to your Python backend with JSON web tokens
- Master the latest and greatest tools to React: React Hooks and React Context
6 hours 35 minutes
Size : 3:38 GB
If you are facing any issue in downloading the course, Click here for the Complete Download Guide
If you are facing any Seeds Issue in Torrent File, Click here for the Torrent DeadLine Information