TRY ANGULARJS: BEGINNER’S GUIDE – Built and managed by Google, AngularJS is one of the most powerful front-end frameworks in the world.
What Will I Learn?
- Build a basic AngularJS Web Application
- Know the fundamentals of AngularJS
- Learn about the powerful AngularJS concept known as “directives”
- Understand concepts like Data-binding
- Running a local web server to handle URL Routing in AngularJS
- We go step-by-step so some HTML skills are helpful but not 100% needed for successful completion
- Basic HTML is helpful
- Basic CSS is helpful
Description TRY ANGULARJS: BEGINNER’S GUIDE
- If the internet was created today, AngularJS core functionalities would have been built-in on day one. That’s the mindset the developers had when they were creating AngularJS. how would we create a framework that would fix all of the core issues with the beginning of the internet?Here’s a simple concept: <h1></h1>If you’re familiar with HTML then you know this to be a heading tag which has default formatting on all web browsers. In short, it makes text stand out.What if you wanted a tag like: <awesome-sauce></awesome-sauce>? Like just that tag? With it’s own default formatting and function? With AngularJS this is downright simple. It’s called a directive and something you’ll learn in this series.How about easy filtering of content in a list? Or ordering? These things can be done using other technology but AngularJS makes is super simple.This course is here to teach you the fundamentals of AngularJS to build a blog application complete with filtering, directives, searching, typeahead, ordering, ngResource, and much more.Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning AngularJS
- Web Developers looking to build more responsive Web Applications
- jQuery users looking for a more robust, out-of-the-box, solution
Created by Justin Mitchel
Last updated 10/2016
- Size: 727.64 MB